Requisition ID: 22077
Posting Locations: Bloomington
Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper!
Things you should know about working as a Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper:
As a Delivery Driver Helper, you will be responsible for assisting a Driver in delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
* Willingness to start days early and on time
* Ability to follow instructions and work in fast-paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively. Bending, stooping, reaching and climbing in and out of a truck are necessary
* Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work cooperatively, courteously and respectfully with all fellow employees, customers and consumers
* Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with a team spirit
* Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
* Availability to work flexible hours in variable weather conditions (including extreme heat)
* Ability and willingness to adhere to appearance standards
* Exercise safe practices and work environment including maintaining clean company vehicles
* Travel with a driver, throughout the day in a truck, to deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts in an efficient and effective manner
* Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
* Foster relationships with store staff and provide superior customer service
* Previous experience delivering, stocking, and merchandising of products is preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.