ARBOC Specialty Vehicles - the leading manufacturer of small to mid-size low floor
Executive Assistant to support our executive team.
What you will do:
- Prepare statements, reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greet visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or all the "essential functions" for this job.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office Suite.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Work independently with general direction.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all personnel.
- Must be willing to travel when needed.
- Discretion and confidentially is required.