NIBCO (Goshen, IN) in Goshen, IN is looking for a Process Technician (Injection Molding) for a 11:00 pm - 7:30 am opportunity.
- Performs all work according to NIBCO and OSHA safety standards.
- Performs mold service activities - such as rigging and hoist use, lockout, disassemble, clean and assembly molds, perform connections, use mold set-up sheets; know mold and machine components.
- Trains and assist in mold set-ups - learn how to perform set-ups, including adjustments of systems, switches, safeties and pressures; properly connect power, knockout and core sequence; perform basic set-ups with supervision.
- Performs intermediate Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) tasks.
- Performs lockout/tag out process on injection molding machines.
- Uses I.Q. System and generates work orders.
- Completse intermediate Paulson training.
- Safe use of mold handling equipment.
- Performs minor maintenance and repairs.
- Performs all 6S duties assigned or as needed.
- Perform start-ups, set-ups, and shut-downs; Ideal candidate will be trained, perform with supervision, then work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communicates well with associates, coordinators, suppliers and customers, while coordinating work in a positive and professional manner.
- Any additional job related duties as assigned by your team leader.
- Reports all safety hazards, unsafe working conditions, abnormal circumstances, accidents or other problems to supervision. Keeps own work area neat and orderly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Full Set of Hand Tools and Tool Box
- Acquire and maintain PIV license
- General Maintenance experiences a plus.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Quality Inspection
- Mold / Die Setups
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Injection Molding Machines
Brands you'll work with: