CDI is looking for a PRN Mammography Technologist to help at our Avon and Indianapolis Northwest locations. As a Mammography Technologist you will perform mammography exams for use of diagnosis and treatment of disease or injury to patients of all ages. This requires knowledge of principles and procedures of diagnostic radiology and mammography and the operation and maintenance of radiologic equipment to include mammography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience
(55%) Patient Care & Imaging
- Produces diagnostic images in assigned area and performs quality control tasks as assigned
- Screens patients before exam for any precautions or contradictions pertaining to the examination
- Performs mammography examinations according to a high quality standard in order to service the patient and referring physician
- Promotes and motivates good customer relations with patients, physicians, visitors, and other company personnel
- Maintains and adjusts equipment
(40%) Department Support
- Participates in staff meetings with employee involvement
- Maintains positive work relationships with radiologists and other physicians referring to the company
- Assists in maintaining an updated radiographic protocol manual
- Accurately maintains patient records within Radiology Information Software
- Maintains an orderly and clean work area to promote good safety habits for patients and co-workers
- Assists with training of new associates, providing resource and technical expertise
(5%) Performs other duties as assigned
243 -- Indy Northwest -- Indianapolis, IN
- ARRT registered technologist, current and in good standing
- Graduate of the American Medical Association (AMA) approved school of radiography Licensed Radiological Technologist in the appropriate state, if applicable
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Must have training and experience sufficient to competently perform radiographic procedures independently
- Advanced modality certification
- Must have continuing CEU's in modality as required by MQSA or state specific
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
CDI is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other statuses protected by state, local or other applicable laws. This policy extends to all aspects of employment, including recruitment and hiring.
CDI and its associates have an employment relationship, which is known as employment-at-will. This means that either CDI or an associate has the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason with or without cause or prior notice.