Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team. In this role you will perform activities to evaluate warranty failure data implementing corrective actions to eliminate risk to the company as well as perform activities to develop and improve product and service quality throughout the network supply chain (supplier to end customer).
- Conduct supplier quality audits
- Coordinate CAR process (8D) from supplier contact though product validation at the RMC.
- Maintain and report key process and key activity indicators.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Initiate and manage Corrective Action Requests issued to suppliers and confirm effectivity though product validation activities.
- Initiate and manage Engineering Change Orders submitted to correct part design issues.
- Identify and provide solutions to intra-company process gaps that are contributing to high dollar warranty claims.
- Analyze defects from many sources (i.e. Dealer Claims, Parts Warranty, QRR's, PQP's, etc.) to establish root cause that can be trace back to the supplier for elimination.
- Work in coordination with the New Holland Warranty group to drive cost containment corrective actions.
- Analyze warranty failure modes and perform root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring defects.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years of working experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- or High school diploma/GED plus 5 or more years of professional experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Quality related positions with a Manufacturing Lean or Green Belt certification and 5 or more years of working experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Engineering degree/experience strongly preferred
- Supplier quality experience
- Manufacturing Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Supplier ISO 9001 system experience
- High level or expert with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work independently
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities