Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Job Location: North Liberty, IN
Identify issues and make corrections to existing dies so they perform as required and to customer prints. Documenting these changes so as to inform die vendor(s), so a replacement die will have improved performance.
- Polish / make corrections to die tooling.
- Review new die designs from vendor with Dept manager recommending possible improvements.
- Document corrections on section specific paperwork so it can be sent to vendor for redesign of next die.
- Review die performance history and recommend changes to design to improve performance.
- Identify tooling by size, type and where it is stored
- Understand the meaning of the numbers stencilled on the tooling.
- Enter data into computer system.
- Understand hazards and what chemicals are used in caustic and nitride areas.
- Identify defects on die bearings and technique to repair them.
- Understand metal flow in a die and techniques to change it.
- Read section prints and inspect extrusions to the print
- Ability to properly use and understand measuring equipment and tools.
- Proper operation of mill machine, die press, sandblaster, Nitrider, and caustic system.
- Sign off all required JSA’s for department and any other required classroom training.
- Take Lead for on boarding all new employees
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Applications from severely disabled and equally disabled people will be considered with equal suitability.
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until: 10/30/2020
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kimberly Matthews: firstname.lastname@example.org