Tosca is looking to hire a full-time General Production Worker. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!Tosca is an essential business with NO plant closings, furloughs, or business cutbacks.
- All COVID Clean plants
- Pay Range: $12.75-$15.30 perhour (Daily Pay available)
- Monthly Production Incentive Bonus
- Opportunity for promotion after 90 days
- Shift Differential (2nd & 3rd shift)
- Paid holidays, gap holidays, paid time off (PTO), paid maternity and paternity leave
- Steel Toe Boots reimbursement program
- Fitness Reimbursement program
- Medical, vision, short-term disability, dental, a health reimbursement account (HSA), a flexible spending account (FSA), an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401(k) plan with a 6% match with immediate vesting, education reimbursements, referral incentives, performance recognition, company parties, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS):
- Must be able to understand and operate automated machinery touchscreen and switch panels
- Ability to understand written instructions quality, machine work instructions, etc.
- Identify any safety concerns or hazards and report them
- Must be able to perform safety functions - Lockout/Tag-out, Chemical Handling, etc.
- Load and unload RPC's from the production line for processing
- Inspect Returnable Plastic Containers (RPCs) for quality and remove any waste material, stickers, tags, damaged RPCs, and non-Tosca RPCs from the production line
- Monitor processing of RPC's through the line and adjust input or output as needed to maximize throughput
- Ensure finished product is stacked neatly and of high quality
- Repair damaged RPC's as appropriate
- Monitor supplies or materials used for processing
- Sanitization of production line and equipment
- Assist with document prep, filing, training, auditing, data entry, inventory counts, etc.
- Demonstrate good understanding and comply with all the GMP standards
- Basic understanding of shipping process matching PO numbers to orders, working with drivers to take correct loads, making BOL's when necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required within the service center
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, & EDUCATION (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work occasional flexible hours and overtime based on company/volume needs
- Ability to stand on a concrete floor 8-12 hours per day
- Manual manipulation of containers (assemble or collapse tote with bending wrists)
- Reaching, bending and twisting frequently
- Ability to work at a production conveyor line
- Must be able to see labels on totes and inspect totes for quality concerns
- Ability to distinguish different totes, including color and size
- Lift up to 7lbs on a frequent and continuous basis
- Lift up to 30lbs on a regular basis
- Regular above the shoulder work
- Maintain a safe working environment. Recognize our customers and Tosca's commitment to safety, pride, and quality work. Assist in maintaining a safe and injury-free work environment for team members, visitors, and anyone working at our facilities.
- This is a food safety-sensitive position. Team members should have a working understanding of their role in supporting the Food Safety Management System and the food safety hazards of the job to which they are assigned.
For over 60 years, we have been at the forefront of the reusable revolution, providing packaging solutions that reduce shrink and optimize the supply chain. Our reusable plastic containers (RPCs) are a smarter packaging alternative for shipping perishable food than outdated one-way corrugated boxes. They improve product protection, lower costs, and are more sustainable than single-use packaging. We offer measurable value to suppliers, growers, and retailers.
Named to the Atlanta Journal Constitution's "Top Workplaces in Atlanta" two years in a row, we promote a culture of positivity and inspire our team members to go above and beyond ... for themselves, each other, and their community. We believe our team members deserve more than just a paycheck. They deserve to work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels. It's not just about being a great company; it's about being great people and serving a higher purpose. Every Tosca employee can be proud of doing their part to reduce food waste.
||7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Tosca Participates in E-Verify