What You Can Expect:
Evaluates and assesses current market conditions and develops and implements marketing/sales strategic plans for private pay product lines to drive private pay census. Collaborates with Customer Service team to meet deadlines, goals and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Location:Southwest Indiana AreaText One Of Our Recruiters:Shane (812)-494-7876What We're Looking For:
- Implements, organizes and directs the marketing programs for the health campus in conjunction with Company policies and procedures.
- Completes all required marketing/customer service status reports and ensures quality of data.
- Achieves company occupancy goals for the health campus.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follows-up on new leads and referrals resulting from contact activities.
- Develops and maintains sales materials and current services knowledge.
- Establishes and maintains current client and potential client relationships.
- Manages account services through quality checks and other follow-up strategies.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Trains, develops and assists customer service team with positioning and selling private pay product lines.
- Maintains current written records of department expenditures and ensures that adequate financial records and cost reports are submitted to the Executor Director upon request or as necessary.
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service training programs.
- Follows all safety regulations, programs and policies and procedures.
- Travel (90%), including overnight stay as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business from an accredited college or university.
- Unencumbered drivers' license in the state of residence.
Life At Trilogy:
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in outside sales and/or marketing in a healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong