'Own Your Career' supports Tenneco's People Model, ensuring that we both "Select the Best" and "Build & Develop" internal talent.
It is our commitment to develop and promote great talent within the Tenneco team.
- Must be able to run a variety of machines including: O-Mark, Laser Mark, and Degrease.
- Ability to visual and wrap rings to the visual standards outlines in the JI
- Set-up machines and run to standard
- Ability to set-up a variety of gages and perform the required inspection checks on the rings
- Work in a rotating cell environment
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math, read b0lueprints, and read applicable measuring devices
- Adherence to the Job Instruction for the operations within the Wrap Cell
- Observe all safety policies
- Any other duties as assigned
- Standing 100%
- Walking 17%
- Lifting to 15 lbs. 17%
- Lifting 15-30 lbs. 4%
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
You are encouraged to 'Own Your Career' to maximize your development and reach your full potential!